- Is this the only work available?
- No, this is only a selection. There is much more available on www.hollisbrownthornton.com as well. If you have any questions, such as pricing or details about a specific piece, simply send us a message.
- Do you offer a Layaway Payment Option?
- We do offer a 90 day layaway plan which breaks payments into monthly increments, after an initial non-refundable 30% down payment. Our Layaway is only available for Drawings and Paintings priced $1,000 and above. Please send us a message HERE before submitting any payment for the Layway Option to clarify any questions and/or go over the contract to start the Layaway process.
The Layaway Payments will only be accepted though PayPal. We will not accept cash, check, money orders, or any other form of payment. Payments should only be made after the Hollis Brown Thornton Layaway Contract is returned to Hollis Brown Thornton signed by both parties. After the contract is received, the specified artwork will then be removed from the website for sale to the public.
- What is a Pigment Transfer and how is it different than an archival print?
- A Pigment Transfer is taking the pigment from a machine made copy and transferring that pigment to another desired surface by hand. A detailed description of “how to” is provided HERE. Hollis Brown Thornton makes Pigment Transfers in editions of five. Some editions are compositionally the same throughout and other editions are noticeably changed throughout. In the description to each Pigment Transfer will be specified as to whether the composition is the same or different to that specific edition. Either way, each and every individual Pigment Transfer is one-of-a-kind due to the handmade process. Air bubbles and abrasions are examples of handmade qualities that will constantly change from one transfer to the next. The Pigment Transfers are always made in house, at Hollis Brown Thornton Studio.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.